Head to Toe in Pink

December 29, 2017


Truth be told, pink isn't my favorite color but lately I've been finding myself drawn to dusty rose hues. This choker dress from Bershka is easily one of my favorites at the moment. I paired it with matching pumps to create a monochromatic look. Pair this with a black, grey or matching trench coat as the weather gets cooler for an effortless yet super chic look. Read on to view more pictures and shop the look.























Dress: Bershka (similar) // Shoes: H&M (similar) // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Topshop (simiar)

2 comments :


  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    Kilgour

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! best instagram likes app reddit

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs