Change.

August 17, 2017



I did it, you guys! I chopped my loooong hair in one go.

Whether life or looks, change can be scary, exciting or both. I've been meaning to get a hair makeover for a very long time and I finally took the plunge last week. I trust no other than Simona at SLaM, Dubai for my hair. She knows exactly what looks good on me and does a brilliant job. I first got my balayage done from her back in October, absolutely loved it and have been a loyal client ever since. This time I went for a cut, color toning and conditioning treatment. My hair feels so much more healthier, shinier and chic-er now.

Slam is well known for crazy colors, on-trend haircuts and styles and the super friendly staff, top notch service and laidback loft style ambience is definitely a plus. I highly recommend you try this place out. Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below. Read on to view more pictures:


Before:


Chop chop


After: 


Btw, I have new outfit posts coming up soon to make up for the lack of posts! Stay tuned. 

Till next time,

Kajol x 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs