The life changing nail polish hack you NEED to know!

November 09, 2014

kylie jenner, kylie jenner nails, the style sorbet, fashion, beauty, fashion blog, fashion blogger, dubai fashion blog, dubai fashion blogger, nail polish, tips, beauty tips, nail polish hacks, nail polish tricks,
Image credit: www.byrdie.com

I've been applying nail polishes ever since I was probably 12 or 13. I think I do a fairly good job at painting my nails. At least my left hand nails that is. Because being right handed, applying nail polish with my left hand is like a next level struggle. And after I'm done, it seems like my right hand nails were painted by a 2 year old! Frustrating right? Yep. It happens to most all of us. 

But it turns out, there is an insanely easy solution to this problem and one I wish I knew about way earlier. Read on to discover the trick along with a video tutorial and shop my current favourite nail polish picks.

I was going through my Facebook feed yesterday and came across this video of Canadian vlogger, CutePolish. And boy, am I glad I did! Her simple but genius trick will make painting with your opposite hand so much more neat, precise and easy! In the video, she suggests keeping your non dominant hand still and let your dominant hand do a back and forth motion to get the job done. I immediately tried this hack to see if it worked and guess what? It worked perfectly! Woot Woot!
 This trick needs to be tried to be believed. So go grab a bottle of your favourite polish, watch this video and get started. 

Happy Polishing! xx




Shop the hottest Fall nail polish picks:

1. Butter London in Brick Lane - $15



2. Dolce and Gabbana nail laquer in Drama - $25










6. Splurge: Christian Louboutin 'Rouge' - $50




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs